Sunday, October 7, 2012

Still in Matsumoto

October 8, 2012

I apologize that I am emailing so late. I will explain today after I tell y'all that Shortboob is still in Matsumoto! Which means I will be here until at least New Years!!! Life is good, God is good. But today, we had a little activity where we played soccer at a park and it was way fun. Then we had to rush and get ready and go to an orchestra concert which was good for the first hour and a half, which was the first half. It went way too long. I got tired and this grandma sittin behind me got super mad at me because she said I was a distraction, so I told her to buzz off haha.

Well, this week was great. Last Monday, we did a Zone Activity and went to the Matsumoto Castle then we went and played football and soccer at a park. It was way fun, especially being with everyone. And in fact, everyone is staying in our Zone! No one transferred! So good.

We had Zone Leader Council.  President Baird went over an hour and a half late so we didn't get back until like 10:30.

The nest day, one of our plans fell through. So because Nancy and Karen were in Tokyo for the day, we ran up to their house and pulled all the weeds out of their garden and left some big worms we found on their porch. They came home to two pleasant surprises at 3:30 in the morning.

Spent a lot of time with Roberto this week. Ran another 10k with him. We did a BBQ with him and his family on Saturday, then he kidnapped us to an Ashiyu and took us to the mountain to see deer and go for a hike. It was pretty dang fun.

We had interviews on Friday. I love those because I feel like it's a time I can really sit down and just talk to Sister Baird. It was way fun. She is the bomb.

So yesterday...pretty crazy. Miki showed up after church ended. We ran to our apartment to get something and when we came back she was getting in a fight with two members, including Nancy. She was trying to make excuses to go back to America, but she said she broke the law in America. We listened to the second half and figured out from it that she is a lost cause and to be honest, just a waste of time. I don't even care to meet with her anymore. I think she has been using us a lot lately. But after that, we went to a slammin BBQ with Nancy, Karen, and Sara to that place that is 25k away that we biked to a few weeks ago. It was so fun! There were people there from all over Japan. I talked to so many people. It was way fun we got invited to a Christmas BBQ. Gotta love Matsumoto.

I can't believe all that's going on back home. Jake is just gettin right on out the door. Everyone is just growing up. I won't be able to recognize anyone. That's so good mom! I have been stuck at the same weight for almost 3 months. but I think it's pretty good? 185ish. Like I said before, Life is good, God is good. I love you all so much!

Elder PArry!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment