Sunday, May 5, 2013

Fishing for P-day

May 5, 2013

Hey y'all!

Is the truck gonna be ready when I get back? I gotta roll around town in my Voltron again! Things are going fine here. We have good people to teach, but in all honesty, this past week I realized that they might still have the potential, but it will be harder for everyone. I thought Anderson Louise and Shari were doing well, but it's at the point they just want to hang out and have a good time with us and Yuka is having a hard time understanding our lessons because of her stubborness and handicap, it makes the lessons pretty difficult. It's hard to see people not give the same effort you do or just stop in their progression even after all you have done. It's even harder because I come home in such a short time. I guess it's just the way God wants me to end and I have to figure out how to work with it.

Not a whole lot happened this week....We went on two exchanges and did some service. We did go fishing this morning with the Toyama missionaries and got only one fish haha. Not a whole lot of luck.


It's kind of weird, coming home pretty soon and the weeks are moving by so fast. As my man Tupac says, Life goes on.

To my beloved trunky family, The Elder Parry

p.s. Steve wants an all-paid vacation to Japan this summer with us

PS from Becky.  We told Evan not to bring the yellow shirt in this picture home.  Truly ugly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment