Sunday, December 16, 2012

Pretty Lights/Quiet Week


December 12, 2012

Herro!

I think that if I Skyped you on your Christmas day it would be best. On my Wednesday. I just think that would be easiest and we can get more detailed next week at emails. Sounds like an interesting week. This week was better than the last. It was an interesting week to be honest. I can't really explain too many specific events that happened. This email might not be very long today.

I did an exchange with Elder Ellsworth. It turned out to be one of the best exchanges I have been on. We had a long talk about a lot of things. Something he said that stood out to me was, "the way we end our missions is the way we begin the rest of our lives".  It really stuck to me and I was able to recommit for the last fourth of my mission. To be honest, things are hard considering missionary work lately. I don't understand as much as I feel like I should and just things happening.

I went on an exchange in Suwa with Elder Kobayashi. It was way fun. We ended up coming back to Matsumoto and seeing the illuminations with three of their members. While we were there, I heard a big "Elder Pewee!" and I turned around and saw Chiaki, Karen, Nancy, and their older brother, haha it was a strange coincidence. We all had fun and went out to eat afterwards.

We went to sky park the next day and played basketball with the youth and had some fun. We then had a big Christmas BBQ at a less-active's house. It was pretty fun. A lot of people from all over the place and a lot of really nice people.

Well, I told you not too much happened this week. Things are going fine. I am thankful to be here right now at this Christmas season here in Matsumoto. I'm excited to see all of your beautiful faces and tell you how much I love you!

Love, me

No comments:

Post a Comment