Sunday, December 9, 2012

Drama Is Never Good

December 9, 2012

Herro,

Sounds like you had a nice week. I think my week picked up for your boringness. This was one crazy week. It started on Monday when we went down to Nagoya to stay the night before Zone Leader Council. I got to eat at Burger King! I'm not a big fan, but it was a big sloppy burger and there are only two places in all of Japan.

Zone Leader Council went pretty well. It was a big discussion and question time for all of us. I had been getting kind of tired of them, but this one was one of the better ones in a long time.

So we went down to Ina on Wednesday because Elder Hiruta had to go to the hospital with one of the elders and translate for him. I went down in the morning with him and just worked with two other elders, then we got on a train and came back up and went straight to Eikaiwa.

Well, I've spent six months telling you guys about drama that goes down in this branch. It has finally got back around to me. I found out about two stories that someone had spread around about me. It was a hard and stressful end of the week. I really had no motivation to meet with anyone and especially talk to that person. But on Friday, we had a really good training meeting and I had an exchange that really helped. It was tough though, some of the things I found out had been brewing up for a few months.

Yesterday, the branch went to the hospital to sing and dance for kids. Someone said I was sick (which I wasn't) and so they wouldn't let me go. So Roberto and I waited for them and we drove around and had a nice talk. He could tell I was stressed out and needed some help. He just talked to me, didn't ask about anything. Exactly what I needed.

Well, Hope to get a better overall week this week. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO SAM ON TUESDAY!!! I can't believe he will be the big 15. I hope it's a great day! Halfway done with the transfer and I might be three weeks away from leaving. Who knows. What do you guys wanna do about Skype on Christmas? Love you all so much!

Elder Parry

No comments:

Post a Comment